Epson PP-100N Security Discproducer
The Epson Discproducer PP-100N Security is the ideal solution if you need to burn confidential data onto CD/DVD media on a regular basis. The system is specially designed for applications requiring top-level security and protection of archived data: medicine, business, banking, public sector, and more.
The Epson Discproducer PP-100N Security is the ideal solution if you need to burn confidential data onto CD/DVD media on a regular basis. The system is specially designed for applications requiring top-level security and protection of archived data:
Medicine: data on patients and billing
Business: financial and research data
Banking: customer, account and transaction data
Public sector: police, military and judicial data
Besides sharing the high reliability and superb quality of the products in the Epson Discproducer range, PP-100N Security also features additional advantages:
Protection against data loss and misuse
- A PIN-protected door lock prevents unauthorised removal of burned or blank CD/DVD media.
- The “Total Disc Network Administrator” software ensures that only the media corresponding to the specified PIN number can be output from PP-100N Security.
- In the top security mode, employees need an electronic authorization by an approver in addition to the PIN code before they can burn media on the PP-100N Security.
- The PP-100N Security’s integrated logic can manage up to 80 jobs from several users using encryption,so that even if the device is stolen,no readable data will fall into the wrong hands.
- All the burn jobs are stored in a log file so you can search for them later whenever you like.
- The Epson Discproducer PP-100N Security was designed in accordance with the Common Criteria (CC) safety standard and has been registered for certification.(ISO 15408)
Total Disc Maker: Installed to the user’s PC to publish discs, Total Disc Monitor: Displays the status of JOBs and devices, Total Disc Setup: Installed to user’s PC to make settings of PP-100, TD Bridge System incorporation tool to use the with other companies’ applications, Adjustment Tool for PP-100.
|Epson PP-100N Security Specifications|
|Publishing Speed||CD: 30 discs/hr
DVD: 15 discs/hr
|Print Speed||Fast Mode: 60 discs/hr
Fine Mode: 40 discs/hr
|Print Head||Black ink 180 nozzles, colour ink 180 nozzles, 5 colors|
|Print Resolution||Fast Mode: 1440 x 720 dpi
Fine Mode: 1440 x 1440 dpi
|Ink Type||Dye ink|
|Cartridge Colours||Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Black|
|Cartridge Capacity||1000 discs or more|
|Print Area||120mm diameter max|
|Write Speed||CD-R: 40X
DVD-R, DVD+R: 12X
DVD-R-DL, DVD+R-DL: 8X
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.8" x 13.7" x 20.2" (37.6cm x 34.8cm x 51.3cm)|
|Weight||52.9 lbs. (24kg)|
|Interface||Ethernet, 100 Base Tx/1000 Base T|
|Electrical||Rated voltage: AC 100 V to AC 240, Frequency: 50Hz|
Operation Specifications: Supported Operating systems:
PC Only (Vista, XP, SP2, 2K)
*1 When using Vista, use Total Disc Maker Version 1.5 or later., Windows 7 32-bit edition Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise , installed for music media, USB 2.0 (High-speed), USB port: This product cannot be used in USB port, of the PC equipped with some ATI's chipset as, follows: ATI’s Southbridge IXP (SB)460 or earlier, Individual published performance results may vary, depending on processing capacity of PC